The Elite Retreat is a Private Members Only Club and is for Men over the age of 18 Only. Membership of Elite Retreat is FREE. All you need to do is turn up, and our staff will be more than happy to help.
If you want to be kept up to date with what’s going on, Simply fill out the form below to be added to our mailing list.
- General:- The term “spa” means the spa facility as a whole and includes the steam room, hot tub, the sauna, the spa building and any other facilities included therein. This is a private hire facility. We do not have life guards on duty and you are solely responsible for your behaviour and safety, and for that of any guests in your party, whilst using our spa. We would draw to your attention the safety notices on the walls of the Spa.
- This is an adult only facility:- Members must be 18 or over.
- Medical conditions:- Please also see the Safety Considerations regarding medical complaints. In particular you will need written medical permission to use the spa if you have high blood pressure or are taking medication. NEVER use the facilities while under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind.
- Security:- For your safety and security recorded CC TV operates both on the Park and in the spa building itself.
- Smoking:- It is a criminal offence to smoke in the Elite Retreat building. Anyone found to have been smoking will be charged for any additional cleaning costs and will be reported.
- General behaviour:- This is an adult relaxation / fitness facility and must be used appropriately. Users of the spa may not run, jump or dive in the spa, spa building or facilities. We operate a zero tolerance policy towards rowdiness, rudeness and aggression of any kind. We reserve the right at all times to refuse entry to the Elite Retreat, or to remove from the Elite Retreat any guest or party whose behaviour has caused us, our staff or our other guests concern or offence. Such notice will be verbal and you are required in this case to leave immediately. No refund will be given in such circumstances.
- Electrical equipment:- Only electrical equipment provided by ourselves may be taken into or used in the spa building at any time. No electrical equipment may be used in or near water.
- Sauna and showering:- You are required to shower before and after use of the spa. We use chlorine as an anti bacterial agent, which can have a drying effect on the skin & hair. We provide moisturising shower gel – please make use of these. In addition, it is particularly important that you shower after use of the sauna. This is both to remove any toxins from your skin (a natural effect of the sauna) & to protect the spa equipment.
- Hair and dress:- You are required to dress in a manner appropriate to the activity being engaged in. Long hair should be tied back and care should be taken not to block the filters or vents in the spa.
- Noise:- We require noise to be kept to a minimum, especially outside in the hot tub.
- Controls:- The equipment controls are preset for your own safety and well being. Anyone found tampering with the controls will be asked to leave. No refund will be given and a charge will be made for any damage caused. This will include the money we lose in having to cancel bookings at short notice as a result of your action.
- Damage or accident:- Any damage to the spa or facilities or other accident or injury must be reported to us immediately. “Immediately” means in this context before you leave the Elite Retreat at the end of your spa session at the latest. Failure to do so will by necessity invalidate any later claim. The company can accept no liability for accident, injury or misadventure caused by your own actions.
- Complaints:- We take the running of our business very seriously & we want to hear from you if you have any comments, good or bad, or recommendations for improvements. We can only improve if we listen to what our guests actually want! If you have a complaint or other comment – or even praise! – please speak to Reception, who will take the matter forwards.